The miniature horse experience may be a good fit for you IF:
- You've always wanted a pony but couldn't have one of your own.
- You'd like your child(ren) to learn about horses.
- Maybe you or your child are a little frightened of horses or had a bad experience and you'd like to try it again.
- Just want to learn about minis!
- Want to learn about small equine assisted activities and therapy for community service.
- Interested in a small group for your child to learn, have fun, be outdoors, and build values.
- Could use a little farm time to get away from work, personal, or social issues.
- Looking for a great place for your children to go rather than hiring a babysitter.
- Want a quality family alternative activity.
Be sure click the tab "more" & "Cavallini di Amore" to view photos of previous camps.